Thursday, January 6, 2011

what im going to do if.....

ok i really cant understand my senior whos so freaking smart..

they are at UK now..

and only for 3 month something?

so why would they wan to go back in malaysia??

gahahah! is that so depressing in uk that you always want to go back?

weeehhee..i dont know and i am not sure yet whether i can go to UK or not..

but if im there..i think i will spend summer holiday by:

1)travelling around the world with my LOVELY and ADVENTUROUS friends!
we can go skiing, shopping, touring the historical site while awing the creation of ALlah..woww..theres nothing better than this..
this is the priority of my visit:
a)europe..of course..though i've gone here before..but going with friends.maybe it would be different..its not maybe...iTS A MUST!
i put here number one is not because i wanted badly to go here, but its because im sure lots of my friends going to travel here..so.....hahaa..tau2 jela.
b)mesir(dan negare disekitar2nye)//visiting lots of my awesome friends here..
c)new york...gahahh..
d)new zealand


2)go to london and visit my seniors and probably my friendsSsss..and dos some more shopping..wehaaa

3)if i have finished visiting people and they also got bored seeing my face, i will spend the summer holiday doing part-time job..

4)OR if i think i still have lots of money,, i will do research with the uni with some of my british friendssss..

5)well if im lucky, i wanna volunteer to go abroad and meet more people and more culture and do more volunteer works..

SO FUN!

you see,, meeting all those great people with lots of knowledge to give me and lots of things to discover...

man. i wanted to go to UK so badly


No comments:

Post a Comment