Sunday, January 2, 2011

hypocrite

do you ever think that happiness is a fake.

i have been trying to be a good girl,,but im frustrated that it always doesnt work for me!

my mind is mingling and juggling everything at once..i am on stress

im leading a stressful life where i am at the dead end and dont know what else to do.

yesterday, my dad gave me some money and told me to bring my sibling to KFC but he said we cant go to mcd..

and then i fought with them because they all want to go to mcd.

i was enraged because they were like challenging me..

trying to test my patience..

I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN STAND on her principals that strong..

i always succumbed to people who persuade me to do something..

at first i said, i dont want to cheat on my dad...

and they were like...''ok goo and b a good girl...u stay in car and we r going to mcd''

and starting from that, i said to myself, that i hate them so much because they made me succumb to their persuasion,,they made me realize that i am very weak person...that i cannot stand on what i believe.

and i said to myself, shes so hypocrite!

No comments:

Post a Comment