Thursday, January 6, 2011

am i late for my new year resolution yet?


ok this is getting more absurd and ridiculous.

i am now worried!

gAHahaa.u must be saying,, wth..this girl..always started to worry last minute.
its like...i saved the last part just to whining everything from single thing as my homework and more bigger things like prep for interview.

but seriously, i didnt dooooo anything and now i am scared!


-the real post starts here! =p -

anyway, today is 5 jan right? so its not too late to write down my new resolution for the coming new year!

RELIGIOUS
hof coz,,,be more nearer to HIM
-jangan malas2 solat..atau lambatkan solat
-read ma'thurat everyday
-go to surau always and talk more to juniors..show some good examples...(huh...?!)
-always think about palestinians people more per day

HEALTH
1) eat more healthy food and avoid junk food and too oily food (lameee)
2)try to exercise more and maintain your weight.. heh..you must be wondering why i dont say that i want to lose weight..its because...THERES NO USE!

i cannot lose weight plus i am happy with my weight now.. people can say my weight is not really fine (or other harsh words : fat)...but let me make this clear, I AM NOT GOING TO BE A MODEL, so why do i have to get 24cm for my waist?? i love myself now...getting skinnier just going to make me look like an alien with big head..wuahuahua..

EDUCATION
1)of course, getting along with everything about interview, ucas and exam...seriously want offer from bristol... why?
-because theres my cousin over there.
-its nearer to london
-its not too far from everybody so i dont feel alone
-its fun
-lots of my senior...=D
-great uni
2)be more disicpline in studying. use morning time to study!
3).avoid procrastination
4)read...readdd..readd

FRIENDS
-be more friendly to other people....see..i am smiling...=)))


LOVE StorY
gahhahah..the fact that this category is included in my new year resolution is already tickling my stomach...gehhaha..

SELF-DEVELOPMENT
1)piano......wanna ADD my hand speed to 170kbs...wuho.....
list of songs have to learn completely...
-canon ROCK full version (its so awesome!)
-moonlight sonata
-eine kleine natchmusik
-the entertainer
-the secret garden

2)increase my speed in swimming....coz im aiming for 1st prize in swimmg gala..0.o
3)learn about photography

APPEARANCE
ok i admit that i am one of those who are so lazy to go outside the house and also more lazy to dress up to go outside the house.. you see, i could be inside the house for the whole one month without stepping away..and also enjoying it.

-so...this year, must be MORE FEMININE when going outside...MORE SMART and CASUAL
(haha..aku pergi kelas piano pakai seluar tidorrr kowt!)
-improve posing in pictures...like...don't smile to wide in front of camera because it will make you look dumb
-more serious glance towards the camera..and more meaningful glance..
-more SMART pose infront camera

BLOGGGGING
more beneficial post so that if i die, i can give something beneficial to other living people.
i/allah. =)









No comments:

Post a Comment